Saturday, August 13, 2011

Update

So I called OHSU Friday morning just to check in with them and let them know the symptoms I was having.  I figured they wouldn't say one way or the other what they meant (because how could they know for sure?), but I figured it might help ease my mind.  What I found out is that my symptoms (mild cramping, low back pain, tender, swollen breasts) are all likely side effects of progesterone.  That made me feel slightly better.  It also made me feel better that a couple of you read my previous post and let me know that cramping during early pregnancy isn't uncommon (thank you for that!).  I still didn't feel very well all day at work, but managed to stick it out there until 4:30 when I headed for home and then rested for the rest of the evening.

Today (Saturday) I feel quite a bit better (no cramping, no back pain), but I still plan to just take it easy on the couch or in bed with a book. 

Thanks for your good thoughts and prayers for us!  We will know in just a few short days.

No comments:

Post a Comment