Sunday, December 4, 2011

The First Definite Kicks!

I have been feeling the baby "wiggle" now since about week 15, although it's definitely been sporadic.  A week or so ago I thought I felt movement under my palm, but thought it could also have just been gas or something. 

Yesterday, Michael and I were watching t.v. when I began to feel movement going on.  I put my hand over my belly and felt a definite thump against my skin.  It was the oddest thing to feel it from the inside and also to feel it on the outside.  I grabbed Michael's hand and put it where mine had been and sure enough, we were rewarded with another kick.

Very cool.  :)  I'm looking forward to feeling the baby move and kick more and more as he gets bigger.  I think the trippiest thing will be seeing him move around underneath my skin!

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty awesome, isn't it? My favorite part of pregnancy, by far, was being able to feel (and see) each of my girls move around.

    ReplyDelete