Friday, May 20, 2011

Eileen's Happy News

Thanks so much to all of you who have been thinking of Eileen during this month's IVF cycle.  She went in today for her first blood test since the embryo transfer, and she got a positive result.  So amazing.  She is "cautiously optimistic," as she put it when she gave me the news, not wanting to get too excited yet in case things don't keep progressing.

But I have a very good feeling that they will keep progressing.  From the first time Eileen and I talked about using IVF to get to our babies (many months ago), my intuition has told me that it would be a successful path for her.  And I am so very glad that this is proving to be the case.  She has been trying to conceive for a long time (about 3 years, I think), and she has done so much work to prepare her body: self-massage, acupuncture, herbs, yoga, qigong.  I'm glad to see that it is paying off for her.

She has another blood test on Monday.  Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers . . . she needs  "high numbers" on her test results.

<3

2 comments: