Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Changing Clinics

It's now the third day since I was SO angry with Oregon Reproductive Medicine, and now I am just mostly sad and disappointed.  I still haven't called them yet, as it's been hard finding a good time and place to call from work, but I'm planning to call them this morning before I go in.  Hopefully they will agree to transfer my test results to OHSU Fertility Consultants because we have an appointment scheduled for next Tuesday (!) with Dr. Phillip Patton.

Initially, I was hoping to schedule with Dr. David Lee because my friend Eileen sees and really likes him, but his first available appointment wasn't until May 10th and I'd rather not wait another month.  Eileen said that she has a friend who saw Dr. Patton and liked him a lot, so we will give him a try.  If we don't feel like we "click," it shouldn't be too hard to switch doctors since they are in the same clinic.  But I am hoping that we really like him and feel comfortable under his care.  I'll  keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment