Friday, September 24, 2010

Still Some Cysts . . .

I had my 3rd pelvic ultrasound (2nd one in 6 months) today, but I can't remember if the woman who did my ultrasound today was the same one who did it in March--I think so, but I seem to remember the other woman telling me more about what she was seeing than this woman did today. This time she just told me what we were looking at (right ovary, left ovary, uterus) and that she was taking measurements. She did say that there still appear to be some cysts on the ovaries and that Dr. Bruner will compare today's measurements with what they were in March. I am hoping that they are smaller, but trying not to get my hopes up. There was one cyst in particular that looked fairly large, but then again, the images are magnified quite a bit (I think), so hopefully it is not as big as it looked. Disappointing in that I didn't get immediate results as I did with the HSG. Guess I will just have to wait to see what the doctor says . . . although, I don't think I am going to change my game plan all that much. I plan to keep taking the herbs for a few more months, and incorporating more of the castor oil packs and self massage. I have to admit that I am disappointed in myself for not doing a better job with the self-care--it makes me wonder if the cysts would still even be there if I had been good at doing it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment